The company Double Down Sàrl, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in the desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all these processes, the purposes pursued by them and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
By continuing to browse this site, you accept without reservation the following provisions and conditions of use.
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereafter “the site”):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”) :
Double Down Sàrl with a capital of 20000.-CHF
whose registered office is located : Rue de la cité 29, 1204 Geneva, Switzerland
represented by Tymothy Plubeau, in his capacity as Manager
registered in the Geneva Trade Register CHE-458.628.695
phone number : +41223100001
email adress : [email protected]
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the host”):
blackoutconcept.com is hosted by Cloudways, whose registered office is located at Junction Business Centre, 1st Floor Sqaq Lourdes St Julians STH3334, Malta.
Article 2 : Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use.
You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 3 : Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the editor or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of said use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 : Management of the site
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- Delete any information that could disrupt the operation of the site or that contravenes national and international laws;
- To suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
Article 5 : Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its features.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- Because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- Due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result. If the publisher is subject to legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, he may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from these proceedings.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly forbidden, except with the prior authorization of the publisher.
The editor is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the publisher grants its authorization, this authorization is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation to justify.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no other rights on the content of the linked site.
Article 7 : Collection and protection of data
Your data are collected by the company Double Down Särl.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
– name and surname
– e-mail address
– telephone number
– billing address
– financial data: as part of the payment of products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information;
- The right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- The right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD; The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD;
- The right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address
Rue de la cité 29 1204 Geneva
Or by email, at the following address
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
Moreover, in the French law, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can
consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Article 9: Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user:
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user support; verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history and preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
– management of possible disputes with users:
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
– organizing the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11 – Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the User allows a third party’s website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User’s data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please
click on the following link: empty.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: empty.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation of persons. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, …) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
service to you.
Where appropriate, “cookies” from the site editor and/or third party companies may be placed on your terminal with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. Before continuing the navigation, the customer and/or the prospect will have to accept or refuse the use of the said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site ;
– Google tag manager : facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags;
– Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
– Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns;
– DoubleClick: advertising cookies from Google to display banners.
– Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
– Facebook social plugins : allows to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account;
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14-Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by the French law and subjected to the competence of the courts of the registered office of the editor, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a text of law or particular regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: [email protected]